商用地產

杭州站

世貿麗晶城EAC

 您的位置:首頁 > 寫字樓管理 > 酒店公寓管理 > 杭州寫字樓-提供飯店交流用語

杭州寫字樓-提供飯店交流用語

http://www.yslfoods.com  2008/7/7 16:11:00 來源:

歡迎和問候語:

1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次見面)
Glad to meet you .
很高興見到您。
3、How are you?
您好嗎?
Fine , Thanks . And you ?
很好,謝謝。您好嗎?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).
歡迎到我們賓館(餐廳、商店)來。 5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我們賓館過得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人剛入店時)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人在飯店逗留期間)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人離店時)
7、Have a good time!
祝您過得愉快!
電話用語:
8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?
**飯店,前廳。您找誰?
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number .
對不起,我撥錯號了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你們總經理說話嗎?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .
對不起,他現在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?
您要留口信嗎?
12、Pardon.
對不起,請再說一遍,好嗎?
I beg your pardon.
對不起,請再說一遍,好嗎?
祝賀語:
13、Congratulations!
祝賀您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快樂!
15、Happy new year!
新年快樂!
16、Merry Christmas!
圣誕快樂!
17、Have a nice holiday! <BR>假日快樂!
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答謝和答應語:
19、Thank you (very much) .
謝謝您(非常感謝)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)
感謝您的忠告(信息、幫助)。
21、It’s very kind of you .
謝謝,您真客氣。
22、You are welcome .
不用謝。
23、Not at all.
不用謝。
Don’t mention it .
不用謝。
24、It’s my pleasure .
非常高興為您服務。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service .
樂意為您效勞。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感謝您在我們酒店下榻。
27、I’m sorry .
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me .
對不起。
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault. 很抱歉。那是我的過錯。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting .
對不起,讓您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you .
對不起,打擾您了。
32、I’m sorry about this.
對此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我為此道歉。
34、That’s all right.
沒關系。
35、Let’s forget it.
算了吧。
征詢語:
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能幫您什么嗎?
Yes, please.
好的。
37、What can I do for you .
我能為您干點什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么能為您效勞的嗎?
39、Just a moment , please.
請稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的電話嗎?
Certainly.
當然可以。
Yes, of course .
當然可以。
指路用語:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上樓/下樓。
42、It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)樓。
43、Excuse me.
對不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
請問盥洗室(休息室、電梯)在哪兒?
This way ,please.
請這邊走
Turn left /right.
往左轉/右轉。
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大廳靠近大門。
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊盡頭。
提醒用語:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.
請走好。
48、Please be careful.
請當心。
49、Please don’t leave anything behind.
請別遺忘您的東西。
50、Don’t worry.
別擔心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don’t smoke here.
請不要在這邊抽煙。
告別語:
53、Goodbye.
再見。
54、See you late.
再見。
55、Good night .
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天見。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再見,謝謝您的光臨。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再見,希望再見到您。
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好運!
前廳:
1、Have you a reservation?
您預定過了嗎?
2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告訴我您的名字與房間號嗎?
3、Here is your room key.
給您房間鑰匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
請去那邊帳臺付款。
5、Are these your baggage?
這些是您的行李嗎?
May I take them for you?
我來幫您拿好嗎?
客房部
6、Housekeeping .May I come in?
客房服務員,我可以進來嗎?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
請把要洗的東西放在浴室門后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.
我希望沒有打擾您。
9、One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .
等一會兒,夫人。我馬上送來。
10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)
我給您請電工(大夫……)。
餐飲部:
11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu.
請坐,給您菜單,先生。
May I take your order ,sir?
您要點菜嗎?
12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡還是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?
14、Service hours are:
(餐廳)供應時間是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7點到9點。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11點半到1點半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6點半到8點半。
15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
這是您的帳單,請簽字。
銷售用語:
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have? <BR>您需要什么樣的房間(吃什么樣的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. <BR>這是介紹我們飯店的小冊子和價目表。
3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount. <BR>我們給您九折優惠。
4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我們給陪同提供免費早餐。
5、We accept your terms.
我們接受您的條件。
公關用語:
6、May I introduce myself?
讓我介紹我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
請接受我們的一點小紀念品。
8、Let’s drink to our friendship!
為我們的友誼干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建議為在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!
干杯!
(Bottoms!)
征求意見用語:
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜歡中國菜嗎?
12、What do you think of our service ?
您對我們的服務有什么意見?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
謝謝您給我們提的意見(贊揚、建議)。
14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
這是違反飯店規章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我們飯店是不收小費的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我們為能為客人服務好而感到高興。
Thank you all the same.
然而,還是要謝謝您。
16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.
您必須賠償。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.
謝謝您告訴我們
I’ll look into the mater right away.
我馬上去處理這件事情。
18、Iassure you it wont happen again.
我保證此類事情不會再發生。
19、Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)
先生(夫人),請不必擔心。
I’ll send someone up to your room right away.
我馬上派人到你的房間去。
20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.
我不能保證,但我會盡力而為。
21、What can I show you.
您要買什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?
您喜歡這種款式(顏色、尺寸、圖案)嗎?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
這種顏色的特大號已經賣完了。
Please try us again tomorrow.
請明天再來看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan.
共計175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付現金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真會買東西。您眼力真好。

【現在已有1位網友對本文發表評論,點擊查看所有評論。】

我要評論
用戶名:
內容:
驗證碼:   點擊刷新驗證碼 (*看不清,點擊刷新驗證碼!)
男人本色视频在线观看